Ensure a big turnout for your next meeting with Group Attendance Push
G.A.P. – Group Attendance Push – is an online promotional toolkit that makes it easier than ever to boost attendance at your Paradise Coast meeting.
Sure, you'd love to promote your meeting at a Paradise Coast property, showing potential attendees all of the excitement that awaits. You'd love to write, design and produce sophisticated digital promotions and colorful, high-quality printed materials. And, if you could, you'd prefer to make available valuable incentives with thousands of dollars of savings in the area. But you just don't have the time or the budget to promote the meeting in a way that would increase attendance.
G.A.P. narrows the gap between what you want to do and what you're able to do in promoting your Paradise Coast meeting. It's a promotional tool kit that includes:Paradise Coast G.A.P. Page, email, banner ads and information for your webmaster.Check out G.A.P.
- An HTML email template that's ready to download and easy to customize – just add your event name, dates and particulars...then email your attention-grabbing message to your database.
- Banner ad templates that you can customize and place on your websites to advertise your event in a way that gets noticed.
- A Preferred Pass value card for each attendee with thousands of dollars in savings on shopping, dining and entertainment. Take a look at some of the bargains you'll be offering attendees.
- Printed Visitors Guides with everything to see and do on the Paradise Coast, plus digital versions of the Visitors Guide, Arts, Culture & Heritage Guide and the Meeting Professional Guide that can be posted on websites.
- Printed Visitor Maps to provide attendees with the lay of the land when they have time to explore on their own.
- And videos, photos and text that you can use to make your own professional materials.
How G.A.P. works
Simply download the digital materials like the HTML email and banner ad templates and order the printed materials by going to the The page contains a sample PDF and to give you ideas on how to use the materials...order forms for ordering Value Cards, Visitor Guides and Visitor Maps...a registration form to get an access pass for videos, photos and text...and to add the main Visitors Guide and other information to your website.
The materials are all available to you free-of-charge. No time-consuming research, no charges or fees, no sweat. All you need to do is customize the promotional materials with your meeting theme, dates and the appropriate information you want to add. and get started planning your most successful and well-attended meeting ever.
Top of Page