Here on Florida's Paradise Coast, your health and safety are our number-one priority. That's why we've created the Paradise Pledge, which invites businesses to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
These restaurants, hotels and attractions have stepped up their cleaning protocols, committed to a variety of measures, including:
- Follow CDC Protocols for cleaning, handwashing, and sanitation.
- Follow CDC Social Distancing guidelines.
- Follow future Protocols suggested by CDC and Florida Department of Health.
- Enforce Building Capacity Limits set by local Fire Code or by legislation.
- Follow, meet, and exceed CDC and Florida Dept of Health Safety Guidelines and Protocols in regards Face Coverings.
You'll see the below logos at participating businesses, and you can scroll down this page to find businesses that have signed on.
Find businesses that have committed to your health and safety.