We'll help you find the permits you need to start filming in Paradise.
Cut the Red Tape and Get the Permits You Need
The Paradise Coast's permitting system is easy to work with, and we're here to help you with any assistance you may need. Some permits are free and many can be obtained in 24 hours or less. Projects with street closures, stunts, special effects and other unusual circumstances should allow several days lead-time.
A permit is not required when:
- You are filming on private property with the permission of the owner or the owner's surrogate.
- You are an employee of print or electronic news media filming "breaking news" events.
A permit is required when:
- Any of the preceding circumstances do not apply.
If using drone photography, Collier County requires proof of FAA exemption.
If you are not sure whether your project needs to apply for a permit, contact the film commission and we can assist.
Download Permit Applications:
- Collier County Film permit
- Florida State Park permit
- National Park Service permit
- City of Naples permit
- City of Naples P & R Rates
For Collier County Parks & Recreation permits please contact the Film Commission.