Be Well Program and Vacation package
Rates starting at $1200 for three Nights ++
Edgewater Beach Hotel introduces Be Well, a program of wellbeing opportunities created in tandem with local experts and intended to help travelers feel their best while away from home. The new program features a wellbeing vacation package providing the ideal kick-start to a self-care regimen. Additional program components include a series of happiness retreats, complimentary self-care amenities, and Blue Zones Project-inspired dining menu. The package and program are available beginning July 1, 2018.
Guests can maximize the benefits of the hotel's wellbeing options while they soak-up a daily dose of Vitamin D courtesy of Florida's year-round sunshine, enjoy the restorative Gulf waters that front the hotel, and find a little joy while strolling around Naples, the town Gallup named America's "healthiest and happiest" for a third consecutive year.
The Edgewater Be Well program details follow (or go to: https://www.edgewaternaples.com/activities/be-well/)
Signature Be Well vacation package: Nature vs. Nurture
- Three nights' accommodations
- Choice of nature activities: daily use of kayaks and paddle boards; daily use of bikes; and two private beach yoga sessions
- Choice of nurture activities: one in-suite massage per guest; full day use of luxury beach bed; gourmet lunch picnic basket
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome amenity: choice of dark chocolate and bottle of red wine or, fresh tropical fruit and assorted iced green tea
- A selection of aromatherapy misting bottles
The Nature vs. Nurture package rates start at $1200, based on double occupancy. Offered year-round (based on availability)
Spread Happy retreats
Wellness Weekend workshops facilitated by Spread Happy's Andi Vallely, a certified success coach, international wellness blogger and recognized happiness expert. For information about the next Edgewater wellness weekend, Andi's bio and additional Spread Happy experiences, go to: Spread Happy
Complimentary self-care amenities available through the front desk
- Beach Yoga guide and loaner yoga mats
- Meditation tips created by the Florida Gulf Coast University Spa Lab. A variety of essential oil towelettes are also available to add a touch of aromatherapy to the mediation experience
- Wellbeing podcast series. Part I hosted by Peggy Sealfon, Naples-based personal development coach and wellness specialist. Ear buds are also available on loan
Blue Zones Project-inspired menu options available for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Coast or in-suite. Blue Zones Project is a wellbeing improvement initiative that encourages community-wide changes that lead to healthier options and result in profound benefits including a higher quality of life.
The Edgewater Beach Hotel is the only luxury, all-suite hotel located on the beach in Naples.