Día de los Muertos Celebration at Naples Botanical Garden
November 4, 2023 - November 5, 2023
November 4, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. & November 5, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Join Naples Botanical Garden for a joyous Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Celebration! With origins in Mexico, this colorful holiday is a time for our community to share memories of loved ones and celebrate our families and friends together. Discover the significance of this holiday and its rich culture though special displays, tours, and more. Immerse yourself in live music, dance performances, and delicious dishes. Bring the whole family for an adventure in color, aroma, and flavor.
Included with Garden admission.
· Mexican Folkloric Dance from 10 – 11 a.m.
· DJ Vamanos from 11 – 11:30 a.m.
· Havy Rodriguez & the Miami Splash Band from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
· DJ Vamanos from 2:30 – 4 p.m.
Special Food & Drink:
· Taco Tummy Food Truck on-site offering traditional foods and paletas (Mexican popsicles) available for purchase – while supplies last, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Food and drink specials in Fogg Café: Pineapple Jalapeno Margaritas, Elote Street Corn and Pumpkin Empanadas with Marshmallow Dipping Sauce – while supplies last, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· View Community Altars & Leave Your Own Memory in Kapnick Hall from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Dig Deeper: The Spice is Right: Spices of Mexico from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Día de los Muertos-themed family activities on the Performance Lawn from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Photo opportunities including Catrinas by Ricardo Soltero from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday Evening Only:
· Enjoy extended hours from 4 –7 p.m. on Saturday evening and toast the souls of the past as the sun sets on the Scott Florida Garden while enjoying live music and delicious complimentary light bites.