Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week
June 13, 2018
From Cape Coral to Marco Island and everywhere tasty in-between, Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week is a semi-annual charity driven promotion that celebrates dining out at an affordable price in both Collier and Lee Counties.
Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week is May 31st thru June 13th with over 50 participating restaurants offering three-course prix-fixe dinner menus with special upgrades and deals starting at just $26 or $36
The goal of Restaurant Week is to encourage people to visit the best LOCAL restaurants during a normally slow time of year and help expose people of Collier, Lee and surrounding counties to our amazing SWFL restaurants!
The best thing about the Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week is that $1.00 from every Restaurant Week meal (lunch or dinner) sold will be donated to the Sizzle SWFL FGCU Food & Beverage Scholarship!
With over 60,000 Restaurant Week meals sold per year (and growing) this scholarship will have profound impact on our local High School graduates attend the FGCU Hospitality Program and in turn help our local restaurants to be able to hire more qualified staff!
4 EASY STEPS TO PARTICIPATE IN RESTAURANT WEEK
1. Go to www.SizzleSWFL.com and pick your city
2. Look through all the menus and pick a restaurant
3. Make a reservation. (Not always needed but recommended)
4. When you arrive, order from the Restaurant Week prix fixe menu
• Mercedes-Benz of Bonita Springs
• Greg Norman Collection at Miromar Outlets
• Kagan Law Firm
• Sew Shore / United Uniforms
• Guerilla Media
• Luxury LandJet
• Florida Weekly
• Cape Coral Breeze
• Gulfshore Life
• Gulfshore Business
• WAVV FM
• Univision SWFL
• Naples Daily News
• Naples, Marco Island, Everglades - Paradise Coast Tourism
• Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau
• FRLA - Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
• Florida Events #GreatFLEvents
• BlueZone of SWFL