Winter Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week
December 12, 2018
Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week is a semi-annual charity driven promotion that celebrates dining out at an affordable price at some of the best restaurants in Southwest Florida. The Winter Edition of Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week is November 29 - December 12 with over 50 participating restaurants offering three-course prix-fixe dinner menus with special upgrades and deals starting at just $26 or $36
The goal of Restaurant Week is to encourage people to visit the best LOCAL restaurants during a normally slower time of year. The best thing about the Sizzle SWFL Restaurant Week is that $1.00 from every Restaurant Week meal (lunch or dinner) sold will be donated to the Sizzle SWFL Florida Gulf Coast University Food & Beverage Scholarship!
With over 60,000 Restaurant Week meals sold per year (and growing) this scholarship will have profound impact on our local high school graduates attend the FGCU Hospitality Program and in turn help our local restaurants to be able to hire more qualified staff!
There are 4 easy steps to participate in restaurant week:
1. Go to www.SizzleSWFL.com and pick your city
2. Look through all the menus and pick a restaurant
3. Make a reservation. (Not always needed but recommended)
4. When you arrive, order from the Restaurant Week prix fixe menu
• Naples, Marco Island, Everglades - Paradise Coast Tourism
• Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau
• FRLA - Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
• Florida Events #GreatFLEvents
• BlueZone of SWFL