Over the course of 90 minutes, Lou Hammond Group representatives will provide partners with a better understanding of the role PR plays in the larger communications strategy, how it differs from advertising and provide tips and tricks to work more efficiently and effectively with the media, as well as with the CVB The presentation will last approximately 60 minutes and the remaining time will be used for an informal question & answer interactive session.
Topics to be Covered:
· Understanding PR’s role; how it differs from Advertising, Marketing
· Travel Trends and Today’s Media Landscape
· Press Releases vs. Pitches
· Imagery – What do the press need
· Timing in the Editorial World – think Christmas in July
· Crisis Communication – What to say and not say
· Working with the media – Their expectations
· Working with partners
· Social Media Best Practices + How to Work with Social Media Influencers
· Maximizing ROI
Complimentary valet is located at the main hotel entrance on the beach side or there is beach parking also if they have a sticker. Questions about parking please contact the hotel at 239.261.2222.
For questions about the training please contact Maria Power at [email protected].