- Collier County beach parks and parking facilities are now open from sunrise to sunset seven days a week. Those without County or City beach parking stickers may purchase a daily parking pass for $8 to enter the parking areas. Find more information here.
- City of Naples beaches are re-opened to normal operating hours and permitted activities seven days a week. Beach parking continues to be restricted to vehicles with City of Naples and Collier County beach parking stickers. Increased parking fines ($200) remain in effect for violators, as well as illegally parked vehicles will be towed. See more information here.
- Marco Island: Beaches are open. Find more information here.
- Collier County Beach Parking Stickers are available at limited locations.
- The following are OPEN within Rookery Bay Research Reserve: State-owned uplands: Keewaydin Island, Cape Romano and Kice Island. Shell Island Road, the boat ramp and the kayak launch.
Current conditions: Below are the most recent red tide results. No dead fish or respiratory irritation are being reported. To get the most current beach conditions please visit the website visitbeaches.org
Beautiful with sunny to partly cloudy skies with temperatures ranging from the mid to high 90's during the day and low 70's to mid 80's at night.
Click on our webcam links to see area beach conditions.