I am Yoga Nidra Training at JW Marriott
I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion and Certification with Liam Gillen,
Immersion: Oct 25-28, 2018
Certification: Nov 29-Dec 2, 2018
Part 1 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion Ideal for those who want to explore the power of Yoga Nidra, the immersion provides in-depth information and personal experience of this transformative technique.
It covers: • Information on the historical, biological and psychological foundations of I AM Yoga Nidra™
• Current research on the therapeutic impact of entering the "Zero Stress Zone" state through I AM Yoga Nidra™
• An explanation of the benefits of each component of I AM Yoga Nidra™
• Development of a home study regiment
• A comprehensive I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual
Friday 8am-6:30pm S
Sunday 8am-3pm (times subject to change)
Part 2 – I AM Yoga Nidra™ Certification Prerequisites: I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion For those who wish to share the Amrit Method of I AM Yoga Nidra™ by becoming a certified facilitator, this in-depth training provides comprehensive tools that allow you to bring the power of I AM Yoga Nidra™ to others.
The Professional Facilitator Training includes:
• Personal guidance and evaluation for effectively facilitating I AM Yoga Nidra™
• Practice at tailoring I AM Yoga Nidra™ for specific individuals and groups
• A six-week lesson plan including a guide to presenting I AM Yoga Nidra™ as a lecture demonstration and one-on-one -sessions
• I AM Yoga Nidra™ manual and Script Cards
• Ongoing support from seasoned I AM Yoga Nidra™ Facilitators
Sunday 8am-3:30pm Liam Gillen
An executive career in the hospitality, education and real estate industries has culminated in studying I AM Yoga Nidra™ and I AM Yoga® for the last ten years. Liam is a 500 hr certified teacher in I AM Yoga®, and an I AM Yoga Nidra™ advanced facilitator. *Note: The I AM Yoga Nidra™ certification may only be taken upon completion of the I AM Yoga Nidra™ Immersion. For certification both sessions are required.
Registration Price includes food at the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort – 400 South Collier Boulevard, Marco Island, FL where the training will be held. The menu includes: •Breakfast l Coffee & Tea Whole Fruit Hard boiled eggs Yogurts and cottage cheese •Lunch l Caesar salad buffet with Chef's Choice of Chicken or Shrimp •PM Refreshment Break l Vegetable Crudité Hummus, Ranch, & Red Pepper Aioli